Anyone who has ever encountered fire damage understands that when dealing with it, the key is thorough cleaning with attention to detail, and the ability to make a smell disappear. When we walk away we intend for none of your senses to have any evidence a fire every occurred.
We understand this is a trauma. Our crew will disrupt your life as little as possible, and amaze you when your home transforms back to beautiful again.
– Call us as soon as possible. We want to get you on the road to restored as we understand fires can cause unfortunate and painful loss. We will give you a straightforward, accurate picture of what can be saved and what has to happen.
– On this initial call we will ask about the source of the fire, how extensive it appears that the damage is, and what your plan is for insurance involvement.
– It is important to note at this initial stage that you take precaution to remain safe. Avoid the affected area if there is any risk of harm or injury.
– We will arrive at your house as quickly as possible to conduct a thorough inspection.
– Upon arrival our technician will survey the damage and move any furniture or contents if there is an immediate need. At that point they will begin a digital estimate, as well as documentation that includes photos of everything.
– When the smoke clears, there’s a mess to clean up. In every way you can imagine, and probably a few that you can’t, we’ve got you covered. From cleaning to deodorizing, we get it done and often even leave things better than before.
– We’re blessed to have one of the most talented teams we’ve ever had, and it’s only getting better. Home damage can affect any of the many areas or materials that come together to build a house. Our crew has experience with all of it. Truthfully we could do a variety of work within construction, we choose to help people specifically through restoration.
Before We Arrive
It’s easy to feel helpless against the smell and the soot that is seemingly everywhere after a fire. If you’re itching to do something, and the affected area is safe, here are a few things you can do while we’re on our way:
Cover High Traffic Areas & Limit Movement to Avoid Rubbing Soot In